This section is for you to list some info about yourself as well as the family you would like to honor, or the firefighter you have to watch walk out the door.

Views: 136

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to introduce myself to the FFN network. I have been a fireman's wife for 15 years. I also attended EMT school in 1992, and found how important it is to be a part of the EMS family. I enjoy all the rewards of being a wife to a Firefighter as well as the honor of owning and operating one of the largest web sites for firefighter families.

All My Love & Support,

Kari C.
Firefighterwives.com
Hello I would like to introduce myself. I have been a fireman's wife for 10 yrs. I also have a little brother who has been a firefighters for 9 yrs in the same department. I am on the Board of Directors as a secretary as well as on the Firefighter Association as secretary. We are proud members of the Strang Fire Department in Strang, Oklahoma!!!
Hello, I am Tonia DW to FF Steve(n) Jacob,

I am a stay at home house wife and mother and would like to befriend the world. Love to have conversations with the adult world and welcome thought provoking topics, love to see your pictures and read your profile page. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Together Steve & I have 6 kiddo's and 3 grand kiddo's and one on the way. Live in upper lower Michigan where Steve is a FF for the Michigan Army National Guard 1439th Eng. Det.FF Unit, and for the base MTC FF's, and for the City/Township FD. He also works Dispatch for Range Control on the local base.

Steve got his FF training in Millington Tenn. in 1988 when he was in the USMC and he has taken the necessary civillian courses now too as our lovely state does not aknowledge ANY military or DOD certs. Typesof fires he puts out-ALL (Structure, AirCraft, Wild Land, Auto, Fuel, and is a HazMat Certified, Military Incident Comand.

I live for my family and friends and I am a CNA, Home Health Aide, Phlabotomist, & MA.

I am one of two active members of our city/township vol. FF Aux. and when we had an FRG for the Mil. FD Steve belongs to I was an active member of that as well.

I am looking for support dealing with a husband suffering with PTSD and a mild TBI that he got while deployed with the National Gurad to OIF I, II, III. Also looking for ideas as to how to get more involment with/for/from each of the Auxilliary I belong to.

Any and All suggestions and support are very welcome here :D
Hello my name is Ashley Rosser I am married to FF James Rosser who has been a firefighter for the past 3 years. I have enjoyed watching him start his career. I would love to be right beside him but right now our children are too young and we have no family that lives nearby. Maybe soon!!! My husband is a Lieutenant for his station and is certified NPQ 1, extrication, search and rescue, swiftwater, first responder, and most currently he became a Georgia Basic Wildland Firefighter. He will be starting EMT school in January 2010. I have never seen him more dedicated to anything like he is to firefighting.

I can't wait to talk to all of you.
Hello,
My name is Kristina and I am engaged to a wonderful FF. I am joining this group to
be able to speak to other strong woman who love a FF. It's not an easy thing being a FF wife.
I love him, but I miss him a lot.
OUR PAGE is on facebook now, due to guestbook turning into content spam and perged files. Please refer to our our page on facebook/firefighterwives (all one word). And just know, you are not alone. Sorry we took so long to get back with you and hope you can join us on our member page and group page, both under same name, one word: FIREFIGHTERWIVES on facebook and myspace. Thank You for your support!
Nice to meet you on here. Please join our page facebook.com/firefighterwives (all one word). Sorry it took us so long to respond, we have had many changes take place due to family health problems and our web site changes. We are now available often on facebook. Please refer to our page for further support, and resources. PEACE&LOVE.
TY Kristina. I apologize for not personally getting back with you sooner. Please refer to our facebook page/Firefighterwives (all one word). We truly apologize for not keeping in touch on FFNATION but are updating our link connections currently. I hope you are doing well and the wedding or plans are going well. Hang tough!!! FirefighterFamilies, ETC.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service