Let's hear what episode you liked the best. i liked the 2 hour pilot myself because it shows the steps that eariler medics went through to be able to pratice medicine.

Views: 1981

Replies to This Discussion

I liked all the brush fire shows.
I have so many!! One was when Johnny got bitten by a rattle sanke and he had to start his own IV and was transported to the ER on the hose bed of Eng 51. Only on TV!!
I enjoy watching all episodes myself. They each bring back their own memories of watching them as a kid. But, I have to say the episode I like is when the receive the new engine.
I remember the one where they had to rescue two stuntmen trapped in a waterfall on a movie set.
That one sticks in my mind...and pretty much any episode where they "popped the caps" :)

My friends and I used to rig up a pull-wagon with a huge cardboard box (I think it was an appliance box) --painted it red....and we used to reenact the episodes.
Such big fire dorks at such a young age....

lol...
One of my favorite episodes of emergency would have to be when john and roy buy the old engine and fix it up.
I like Hangup the best cause of the radiation scene with the 2 hour pilot at close second.
What jim said. Thats my favorite one. Got a kick out of him being transported on that old lafrance engine.
I liked the episode where John Gage was bitten by a rattlesnake.
I loved the first episode, just because of the huge variety of equipment shown. The opening, with the entire house full of rigs emptying out the door made the show for me....
I can't choose one, impossible! Although I love one episode where a woman is faking unconscious because of a fight with her husband...they whip out the amonia capsule (hey! I do that now!) and proceed to give her a lecture that would get us sued today.
Tell them off like Johnny and Roy, I always say...lol.
Then there's always the tanker truck leaking fuel on it's side....and they park the rescue on one side, the ladder on the other...fun stuff, I could go on and on.
Thanks for the neat group!!
I just watched the one yesterday where John Gage takes care of Bonnie the Yorkshire Terrier after her owner is in a car accident. Throughout the scene it seemed like the dog's instinct was one step ahead of the slarm as if she knew when the squad would get toned out.
I liked the pilot that is what got me hook and I liked the one where the went to Seattle

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service