Christopher J. Naum, SFPE's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Brandon; Please contact me back at Christopher.naum@gmail.com. I'd like to get more…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Jul 4, 2010 to Collapsing Masonry Wall Near Miss

2 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Christopher J. Naum, SFPE

"Post the photos and we'll discuss....."

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Jan 17, 2009 to Inverted Bowstring Truss

3 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Marques Bush

"I'm certain everyone will be asking...yes, the tactic deployed was a very quick knoc…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Nov 16, 2008 to Chief On Scene; Working Residential with Trapped Civilians- EXTRA

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Joel C Kelley

"Apparently Jay, you scared everyone away with your insights (LOL)... Thanks for taki…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Oct 29, 2008 to READ THE FIRE-TOP TEN

2 Oct 29, 2008

"Everyone's got some good insights. Biggests issues- Don't park in the front-the hydr…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Oct 27, 2008 to Vacant Three Story Brick-You Make the Call

6 Oct 27, 2008

"It’s all about learning, increasing our knowledge, proficiencies, skills and incide…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Oct 25, 2008 to Prince Williams County (VA) Fire & Rescue Kyle Wilson - LODD Report 2007 (Must Reading)

3 Oct 25, 2008

"You're right on...great post and insights. Stay Safe...and remember; "Building Kn…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Aug 29, 2008 to On scene, with smoke showin'

6 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by llpoteat

"Great comments and very good insights..."What do you guys think in terms of reading…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Aug 26, 2008 to On scene, with smoke showin'

6 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by llpoteat

"Joe; You were way too quick with this...LOL...we needed to see if anyone is paying a…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Aug 14, 2008 to Engineered Wood Product (EWP): The Wood I-Beam/Joists

5 Oct 21, 2008

"Thanks for the great reply and shared insights. You made mention of the Detroit Ware…"

Christopher J. Naum, SFPE replied Aug 11, 2008 to "On-Scene; Five Story, Brick with Heavy Fire Showing on the Number 1 and 2 floors...."

3 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by kel229

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service