Can anybody out there recommend a good study guide for the NREMT-P written exam?

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

Brady has one that is usually available at Barnes and Noble Bookstores, or on their website. also there are a few online sites that have practice exams that i usually send my students to. also NRENT has practice exams available on their site. Also just look over your materials that you receibved in school and that will help a lot.
Thanks. I'll give them a look.
I know this post isn't timely, but for anyone else who might like to reference later: I found the Barron's practice exams to be a huge help. They have entire exams and separate subjects so that it's broken down into the categories.
Once you take it, you can go back and see where you need to study more. It's not easy, but it made my written a breeze...
JB LEARNING!!!!!!!!! Its an online test site that is set up very, very similar to NREMT-P written. I used it and I'm pretty sure everyone else in my class did too. Ten people finished my class and so far, seven of them are paramedics. It helps a lot! Trust me!!!
I used the Brady and so did alot of other people I know and it was pretty helpful. just remember, that the answers are already on the test in front of you, so just relax, breathe, and stomp that test in the mud! Can't wait to see you in the mean streets of Paramedicine. LOL

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service