How do you see them in the line of fire? What are your opinions and veiws?

Views: 3310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack,

Thanks for clearing that up. (I think you know my answer, too.)

Art,

About this being a "SERIOUS discussion": Yes, it's a serious discussion even if the discussion sometimes has not-so-serious elements to it. (Don't let this get out, but I've been known to crack a joke or two on the fireground - amid all the chaos and devastation.) Scandalous, I know, but true.
No worries, my dad had to take afternoon naps too. I understand...it happens when you get to a 'certain' age.
Jack/DT, ahh your so right, i think the commercial says it is BPH, you know I can't stop peeing at night as well?

Philly - chaos and devastation, all the while not shedding a single tear, right Philly?
FETC,

My next tear will be my first - on the fireground, that is. (Flyers lost to Montreal last night. I didn't take it well.)
WP:
Your propensity and notoriety for cracking said jokes is what caused me to be taken aback when you said "serious" discussion.
I had an epiphany at that point and it wasn't pretty.
Jack;
When you get to be my age, you are no longer "attractive". You are "stately".
Good discussion, by the way.
Have you listened to my Net cast yet.
I had an attractive jake from the East Coast on.
And I was happy be on, Art. What did we talk about?
lady firefighter are cool to have . they are good. some have the strength.it make the fire house like home
This might lead to something.
Like what she cleans and cooks for you???
I think I might finally be warming up to this idea.
Thanks for saving me the trouble. Jack does keep us on our toes with his volumnuous vocabulary.
i believe that as long as they can do the duties required,it shouldnt matter what gender the firefighter is.personally i would love to see more women firefighters.women should be applauded for being firefighters and putting their life on the line as much as us men do.best of luck to every firefighter on here.

595 from medart volunteer fire department,medart florida-Robert Stubbs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service