Well the weirdest thing ive ever found was at a structure fire in a vacant house it had been vacant for about 10 years and i found a really old prosthetic leg and i still have it sitting in the firehouse lol

Views: 1501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"couple of dozen" ? LOLOL
was she a door-to-door sales-lady for Adam & Eve ?
yes - they call the dead drunk tired... or do the city folk call it Ambien ?
OMG - Elder abuse ! Crazy
aahhh :-( poor cow

was it in Burger King's field - home of the flame broiled whopper ?
How were the steaks?
Dang Well I guess a lady is entitled to her choice of vibrators because obviously she cant get a date or she is just a super freak
Dang man i would have just got up walked out of their and hoped to god you didnt wake up with someone from deliverance standing above your bed telling you to squeal like a pig hahahahahahaha
yea we found a dog and it got stuck on the pike pole and we pulled it out all you saw was meet and a mid sized torso i was like awww shit i just pike poled a dead person
LMAO... reminds me of a song by 'Honeymoon Suite' from the 80's "Burning in Love"...

I woulda hit them with the stream... "sorry folks, just puttin out hot spots..."
don't they call that..umm...MOTIVE? lol
YUK - OH YUK - OH DOUBLE YUK
Maybe she was just "transporting them for someone else" ya know like a "happy ending" mule, instead of a crack mule.

... and yes, why is it that men do not come in all those colors and sizes and shapes and variable speeds, with and without attachments... why is it that it is so hard (pun intended) to find the "right" one to date?

... maybe she finds them less super freaky... then men?
... maybe she finds they don't leave the toilet seat up, drink out of the milk jug, or leave their clothes laying on the floor?

??? maybe she thinks they are cats... as they purr... and she was really just an old cat lady who lives in her car ??? makes ya stop and think !

Maybe she ran out of gerbils, and had to improvise - as in Ralph's other post...

Maybe she is working her way up through the ranks to Tupperware Sales Woman?

Maybe I have spent too much time finding this funny?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service