i think volunteers bec they try to put more effort into and more time

Views: 554

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

FOR DUTY AND HUMANITY! .... And a shirt, and radio, and the...(wait for it) IAVFF sticker!
Ahhhhhhh....the IAVFF sticker. Above all else.
Huh?
What is it with you mooks having to insult people. Are you a volunteer?
A whole almost a year....? Well there you go.
And this is why there can't be intelligent conversation on the topic of career and volunteer departments. There will always be the one or two people who come in and start calling people smartasses, and in turn get insulted

oops...decided not to respond to this because I couldn't figure out what exactly I wanted to say and I guess I hit the wrong button. Just now realised that.
Seems he deleted his comment. Why is that not a surprise.
Oh....okay, an 'official volunteer'.
Who the hell are you, Jeremy, that you think you can be so damn disrespectful. I hope you are not like this at your dept. If you were here, your @$$ would be thrown out so hard you would have to wait for the rest of you to catch up to it.
Grow up dude, and learn some respect for those who actually have experience.
You mean the ripoff of the IAFF sticker that some use in an attempt to talk themselves out of a traffic ticket or pass themselves off as a career jake?
I just want to point out that many volunteer fire departments are struggling to survive because of lack of manpower, regardless of all that faithfulness....

More effort???? More time???? Please explain your point because it is merit less.
Derek and jack are just trying to pull your legs boys, go to thier profils. Thier not who they think they are.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service