Ron Ayotte's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Nathan... you've never been to DC, have you? I have a friend at Engine 9.. he sees p…"

Ron Ayotte replied Mar 30, 2011 to DC Firefighters Upset Over Rebranding of Department; Traditional 'Golden Eagle' Removed as Part of Recomendation

34 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by backsteprescue

"The OP posted ... "I know I am a sub-rookie and all, but I have a major problem with…"

Ron Ayotte replied Mar 26, 2011 to Garbage on helmet bands

166 Apr 15, 2012

"What kind of racetrack is it? Are there races every day? Is the racetrack paying for…"

Ron Ayotte replied Mar 26, 2011 to Ambulance Automatic Aid Agrements

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Glenn Fluhr

"The problems occur when they do a key change.. for condo complexes, they change mana…"

Ron Ayotte replied Mar 26, 2011 to Hot Topic: Knox Box Ordinance

14 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Bob Callahan

"You can make your own PowerPoint presentations. Go out with a digital camera, take p…"

Ron Ayotte replied Mar 23, 2011 to power point presentations

41 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Rob Odenwald

"Nice going, you morons.... What the frack were you thinking? Oh yeah.. you weren't."

Ron Ayotte replied Mar 6, 2011 to Virginia Firefighter Arrested For Drunken Fire Engine Joyride; Drunk Passengers Turned Over To Supervisor

29 Mar 12, 2011

"I knew a guy who had insomnia, dyslexia and was an agnostic.... He'd stay up all nig…"

Ron Ayotte replied Mar 3, 2011 to The Aussies and UK have a Fire Class for Flammable Gases. We don't... Why not?

19 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Ron Ayotte

"Do they not teach sentence composition as part of your high school English classes?…"

Ron Ayotte replied Feb 23, 2011 to Trading card help

3 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"I played fighter pilot when I was a kid... it doesn't mean I can strap myself into a…"

Ron Ayotte replied Feb 22, 2011 to Juniors Being Pulled From School to Go on Calls

198 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by WestPhilly

"Could you look me in the eye and honestly tell me that everything you've ever seen h…"

Ron Ayotte replied Feb 19, 2011 to Tucson Firefighter Refused To Respond To Giffords Shooting; Memo Questions "Political Bantering" And Delay

76 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service