Just an FYI, Salem Firefighters local 283 will be offering a smoke reading seminar on NOV. 7 at the Salem high School. The class will start sometime between 0800 & 0900 and will be 8 hrs. The course will cost $30.00 person. I will have more info in the months to come about registration and will keep you updated. So mark NOV. 7 down and keep it open!!!!

Views: 525

Replies to This Discussion

There better not be snow on the ground for this class or i will be pissed
I'm in.. Its a great class i cant wait to be there for it.. and honestly D i think we should send it out to more. Maybe bringing others in will get more people to see what needs to be done and how back ass hillbilly some are around here... thanks for the heads up and keeping this going..
Sounds like a great training Verno!! I'm definately in for it and I can prolly get at least 3 others from EP to attend. You can never have enough training on this subject
that what i like to hear!!!!!!
What ... Miss a NIMS class ? You better call Dave and reschedule---- LOL! BE SAFE!!!
I believe we have about 4 so far and I expect a few more
Good to hear, I guess to read lol!!
The flyers were mailed out on Saturday, so spread the the word so we can fill this class!!!!!!!! It will be some very good training to put in your toolbox(brain)lol, and dont forget about Nov.21st, D Day has John Sullivan coming and this class is free.So when he is here remember to dig deep to fill the boots, the money gos to the fallen FFs families. I hope to see a big turnout from the county for both classes!!
Just an FYI, the area depts. should have received the flyers. Ask your training officer as it was sent to him/her. There is no limit of people for each dept.,send as many as you would like. If the flyer should be lost for some reason or you dont get to see it send us an E-mail at www.salemlocal283@yahoo.com and ask for one and we will E-mail it to you.
I would like more info on this class if you could please forward that I would appreciate it. Thanks
Jason,thanks for your interest in our class. I have attached the form
Attachments:
Just a nother reminder ALL REGISTRATION FORMS must be mailed by OCT. 23rd. THAT is a month away. Lets get these forms in the mail to make Columbiana County look good for once!!!!!!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service