Just an FYI, Salem Firefighters local 283 will be offering a smoke reading seminar on NOV. 7 at the Salem high School. The class will start sometime between 0800 & 0900 and will be 8 hrs. The course will cost $30.00 person. I will have more info in the months to come about registration and will keep you updated. So mark NOV. 7 down and keep it open!!!!

Views: 525

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds good I`ve heard about this but never been to the class.
Yes, Chief Dodson will be speaking in Mahoning County in Jan. BUT it will be two different classes. Our class in Salem is the first part, and you have it before you take the second part in Mahoning County.
Sounds like a good class. Thanks for the the early notification.
Just my luck-all the best classes are on the weekends, when I'm at work!
Sorry Lee, it sounds like you get the shift alot with weekend trainings!! Maybe things might change in your schedule by Nov. Good luck
That sucks Lee thats usally the only time us volunteers get to do the extra training is on the weekends.
Lee,
We have the dvd on the art of reading smoke if you want to borrow it let me know. BE SAFE!!!
Yo Griff, I hope to see you and a least 3 other guys at the training, can we count on you or are we going to cancel Monday. LOL!!
well you wont see him persay but youll have enough of us up there buddy..
Hi max old buddy,
The last comment was for the apple from the tree thing so eat a good lunch before training .............. BE SAFE!!!
Well Max, thats good to hear
Another great training oppurtunity coming up here in this county. Hopefully it will give us some more tools to use on our scene size-ups and walk arounds so we might have a better understanding of what we could be possibly going up against. It would be great to see Columbiana Co. well represented that day.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service