For those days when java and sugar just don't cut it.  For the day's when we want to hide and attempt to find relaxation.  Time to check out the Back Room Crew's (BRC) Massage Palace.  With both male and female therapists who will take very good care of our members, stop in anytime, we're open 24/7/365.

Views: 1326

Replies to This Discussion

I want sexy blond first - MJ can wait his turn...
Thought you mught prefer this massuese.......

Allow me to help you with that.
I called her first so you can have seconds
No worries M.J., you get her first. Heather will have to wait her turn.
Thanks Tom.
I haven't had clothes on in days...
Tom - I have enough body parts they both can come...

Tis true though - if you make me choice... I chose this gorgeous man... though he is a little ovver-dressed...
I have no doubt you can rectify that problem. Yes, sorry, MJ gets the blonde first. Will be more than happy to step in and get the areas he can't cause I AM the master. LOL
HOLD THE PRESSES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ does not get to go first... TO THE HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies first... didn't you hear him say in the "morning coffee room" he is sitting around on his ass drinking cocoa on his sofa... NO NO NO... he did not just climb out of the trenches... he climbed off the sofa from beside me...

No No Tom - you must NEVER show allegiance back to "the boys" around the women...

Don't fall for MJ's boyish charm... God knows I do... but you are big, strong man - IMMUNE to him - so resist giving him what he wants...

AND GIVE ME WHAT I WANT INSTEAD - PRETTY PLEASE !!!
Welcome dear brother.
Tom did you hear her say earlier she hasnt had clothes on in days? So that means :-O Oh come on thats not fair I cant compete with that.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service