How come no one is talking to me?  Do any of you have a problem with me because I can't read?  My wife can help me read and I am part of you guys brotherhoo.  Do any or all of you not want me on here or something?  I am just only trying my best here. 

Views: 170

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Norm Tindell, same here.
Absolutely right! Once you start adding friends, you never know what could happen. Just take Heather and Jack and Paul for example.. see how tight they are? They bicker a little bit.. but it really is quite obvious that they have the hots for each other. lol
oops.. does this sound sarcastic? or just plain wrong? ..nah.. I didn't think so. lol
Brian Mackie, We need to go because we dodn't have supper yet and we are getting very hungry.

Good noght to all of you fo now.
Tyler Jamer,
Good nigt for now.

We are getting very hungry.
Push that skinny body away from the computer.. get your nourisment. Having a clear mind starts with a full stomach... whollleeeee was that good or what? lol Maybe someone already said that... I am not at all original... so it must be someone elses line lol
good night.
Brian Mackie, will do soon. lol.
Thanks for the update on your eating habits. It really is ok, to just go about your business at home as usual and then come comment when you have time. Not many of us monitor this website all day to chat on it like email - that just is random when it happens.

Hi to Edmund's wife. In the fire service, the wives, and family are important parts of the system.
Thread closed.....please post these types of discussions in Meet & Greet.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service