ST. Louis FireFighter Shot and Killed Trying to help at a Car Wreck.

A ST. Louis Firefighter was shot and killed tonight . The Firefighter stopped to help what he thought was a car wreck. Little did he know it was a robbery suspect who just robbed a store and wrecked a car he stole. The robber then shot the ST. Louis Firefighter in the chest and stole his Fire Dept. Vehicle. The suspect then crashed and got into a shootout with police officers. The ST. Louis Firefighter was taken to a nearby Hospital where he later died of his injuries. The suspect was also killed by police. Let us take time to pray for his family and friends. Let him rest in peace.

Views: 899

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is SO sad and SO wrong!!!!!!! We tend to this kind of calls all year long BUT when its is one of our own...... its a whole differint story. Ems personell are the heartbeat of every community and we love you guys. My heart and thoughts are with his friends, family and crew members. God be with you.
Chaplain Gerta Coetzee, South Africa
Sorry to learn off this tragedy.Thoughts and prayers go out to family and co-workers.What is the world coming to,when a person stops to help someone,and they get shot or robbed etc.Ifeel the justice system has to step up more and take care of bussiness.On that note thoughts and prayers go out to the family and co-workers.
Thoughts and prayers are sent to the St. Louis fire Dept., family and friends. St. Louis F D. has a Guardian Angel watching over and going out on every call. He lives on in the hearts of every life he touched. When you look for and think about him, that's where he'll be.
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. What a worl we join the departmet to help and save lives, and this is how we end. REAST IN PEACE.
thats horrible ,my heart goes out to the family
THIS IS A TERRIBLE TRAGEDY, YOU OFTEN THINK OF FIRE SERVICE PERSONEL LOSING THIER LIFE AT A FIRE SCENE OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF EMERGENCY, BUT FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN IT JUST IS CONFOUNDING. HERE IS THIS FF STOPPING TO HELP, AND THIS COWARD OF A HUMAN BEING, IF YOU WISH TO EVEN CALL HIM THAT, JUST TAKES AND GUNS THIS INNOCENT MAN DOWN IN THE STREETS. ALL I CAN SAY IS MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THIS MANS FAMILY AND NOT TO MENTION, HIS CO- WORKERS WHO WILL BE LAYING HIM TO REST. THIS IS JUST SO SENSELESS. Terry, Sr.
My thoughts and prayers go to the family, friends and coworkers of our fallen brother.
GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY
i'm very sorry of what happened, i hope that the family find peace after this tragedy. but remember now we have him watching for all of us.

"when you see one set of footprints that's when i'm carring you"
I am deeply sorry for your loss, I will keep his family and the fire department in my prayers.
My prayers are with the family and with the department...This is a sad moment for all..God be with you all.
My thoughts and prayers go to his family and st louis fire dept. RIP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service