Brenda's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"My prayers go out to all 4 families and the other members of their team....A terribl…"

Brenda replied Mar 22, 2009 to Gunman Kills Three Oakland, Calif. Officers, Wounds Fourth

39 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by John Rulli Jr.

"Our prayers and thoughts are with both Doug and Mike as well as Kris who had to be o…"

Brenda replied Mar 16, 2009 to Off-Duty Alexandria, Virginia Firefighter Rescues Brother From Burning Home

34 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Jacqui NiaNia

"My prayers go out to his family,friends and to his fellow firefighters and rescue sq…"

Brenda replied Feb 22, 2009 to Firefighter Nation Member Justin Dunn of Bland, Virginia Dies in Car Accident It is

91 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Bell

"This is such a sad thing...My prayers go out to his family and to the members of the…"

Brenda replied Feb 1, 2009 to New York Volunteer Firefighter/EMT Shot, Killed at Medical Scene

93 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by jason Mirabella

"What would I have done...I would of marched right on by and not done what Mr. Colema…"

Brenda replied Jan 28, 2009 to Fire Department Drum Major Quits After Being Suspended in Obama Nod

106 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by SMOKEnPipesJim

"I am sorry...but president or not you never do what he did...I am on the Honor Guard…"

Brenda replied Jan 28, 2009 to Fire Department Drum Major Quits After Being Suspended in Obama Nod

106 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by SMOKEnPipesJim

"My prayers are with the family and with the department...This is a sad moment for al…"

Brenda replied Nov 6, 2008 to ST. Louis FireFighter Shot and Killed Trying to help at a Car Wreck.

125 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by CHIEF NORMAN

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service