It's Xmas, so Merry Xmas to you all. 86 degrees today 95 tomorrow

I've never had a white Xmas, My forcast for Xmas day is 90 f with a fire danger rating in forest areas.
What is your forcast for xmas????
AND where are you

I'm in western victoria Australia

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im from arkansas too thats what it is suppose to do where im at too lol
With the way the seasons have changed we now have our peak fire season about 6 weeks later than 20 years ago. Like you the recent rains will increase the volume of fine fuels. The long range forecasting we have seen to date indicates a slightly warmer and dryer time over the next 3-4 months coupled with more northeasterlies than normal
What rain
I know how you feel i have not seen a white X-Mas in 5 years but you have a safe one over there
Hot and Sunny in the Australian Outback - looks like being about 141 in the shade today. Santa had the SPF 30+ on and was muttering something about needing IV fluids when he came through earlier this morning. Best wishes to everyone - envious of those who are lucky enough to enjoy a white christmas - need to try that one year.
It was 72F today here in east Texas. It was 22F last Sunday night when we responded to a structure fire. Tomorrow, X-Mas, I'm hoping for more of the same as today. Nice to have a change but I like it warmer. Merry Christmas everyone. TCSS

PS. Wildfire,you have extra rooms in your house for all of us yank FFs to come visit? Plus shrimp on the barbie with cold Fosters?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service