This discussion will NOT be closed (well...at least not by me)
Respect...
what you need...
what you want....

Recognizing and accepting that (most especially) people in this profession tend to be strongly opinionated and have a wicked sense of humor, attempting to regulate humor and opinion, especially in the midst of a "conversation", is both presumptuous and dictatorial. 

Towards that end, there is no off-topic discussion in this thread, so long as you can 'somehow' relate it back to respect.  Take it where ever it goes, sarcasm is allowed.  No...really.

Views: 592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's on the far left on my "typy box". (No wonder it won't work for me.)
Is that the Militant Mistress of Mass Destruction?
You're not, the rest of us are. (Sarcasm alert) Didn't want you to think I was telling you to take a walk.
Sheesh, my bad, apparently I've gotten directionally dyslexic here. You are (damn) correct, it is indeed on the left.
You sound pleasant enough today, finished with the crab salad?
Shouldn't "OWN" be in boldface instead of uppercase? (Don't you know nuttin'?)
Why should I be limited to one or the other?
Kids, no bickering, don't make me turn this discussion around.
I'm not sure if I should be 'honored' with the () or insulted. I may have to ponder this a while. Don't be surprised if you find yourself deleted.
For those that make excuses for not training, not participating as a team and generally are not team players-
Right,
Everyone
Stop
Procrastinating
Everyone
Come
Train

For those that think they're above everyone else-
Really
Everyone
Should
Play &
Enjoy
Creating
Togetherness

And finally- if we're really, truly "brothers" and respect each other, then let's work together and see a reduction in LODD's-
Reinforce
Every
Safety
Protocol for
Every
Call &
Training
I just have one thing to add.

Respect is not earned from fire service tenure, or experience it is based solely on action. It is always a 2 way street.
Maybe you should be honored to be insulted by a goddess. Again, why should it be one or the other?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service