Hello I am with Ridgewood Volunteer Fire Department in Caryville Tennessee we are a very poor department and need a Tanker and another engine. We current have in service a 1972 Ford Engine and a 1968 American La France both only have a 500 Gallon tank and we are in a Rural place and we do not have many Hydrants at all our tanker is a 1960's coke truck that runs off of gas. You have to empty out the water for it to go up a hill and Our engines are bad for not pumping and our County Funding is very low if you could help us Call us at 1-865-426-2653 or you can text me at 1-865-318-2830 please and thank you.

Views: 506


Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent you a PM.

Josh Chambers said:

I sent you a PM.

I didnt get it

I believe you have to accept me as a friend in order to get PM's. Or if that doesn't work you can e-mail me at jchamb_17@hotmail.com

One thing you can look at is DOD surplus or even state funding thru your local department of natural resorces or state department of lands they usually have ways they can get vehicals to you for free or very little money or even the possiblility of grants to help purchase apparatus

Reply to Discussion


Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service