Not sure if everyone has read the discussion about the fire at our station last week, a link can be found here: http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topics/fire-damages-la-airport

Long story short, we got in 2 OSHKOSH Crash Trucks as temporary loaners. We're trying to get some specs on them for our general knowledge. The 2 trucks models are TA-1500 and T-2500. I've been searching on google and yahoo, but haven't come up with anything. I guess these models are just obsolete now days. I'm going to e-mail OSHKOSH and see if they can't provide me with something.

If anyone knows of somewhere I might be able to find some informations on these trucks I would greatly appreciate it. I've checked the OSHKOSH ARFF website and it didn't have anything on these particular model trucks. Just trying to find out: how much Water, Foam, PKP, Fuel, GPMs, etc. The obvious is the water 1500g and 2500g.

Thanks for any help.
-TCSS Logue CIFD

Views: 1755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My paid dept. has a 2001 Oshkosh T-1500 w/ a snozzle. I can send you anything you need on it when I get to work Tuesday.
Jonathan,

We have T1500 and T3000's but they are all custom spec'd. I suggest calling OSHKOSH and giving them the build # or VIN off the door plate and they can cross reference the build specs for you.

Like our 1500's all have different complimentary agents on them, some PKP some Halon.
Better advice FETC.
I called CrashRescue and got them to send me the specs, considering all the customizations departments do to their trucks, its near impossible to know whats on them by asking other people whats on their trucks. Thanks for the replies.
-Logue

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service