Firefighter Jeopardy, that is. The rules are simple, someone post the answer, then the next person to come along posts the actual answer in the form of a question. That same person who answers in the form of a question is to then post the answer for the next person to come along. Keep it firefighter related, try your hardest not to cheat(i.e. Google, Bing, Ask, you firefighter literature)... I mean, this is an honorable profession, right?

Photobucket

We'll start out simple.

"I'll take Fire Science for $100, Alex."

Answer; Oxygen, heat and fuel.

Views: 3909

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the answer to J Brooks reflective vests question is NFPA 1851
What is NFPA 10?

Answer: In the DOT Guide book what is the UN #1588 and what is the guide number associated for this?
10 is right
WHAT are cyanides, inorganic,solid, n.o.s.
and guide #157

ANSWER: This is what happens when all 4 elements of the fire tetrahedron come together....
Well done Derek.....

What is a rapid chemical chain reaction -Fire?

Answer: This occurrence happened in Oct 1871
Technically yes, fire does happen, but before that, ignition happens.

When was the great chicago fire?

The great Chicago fire burned ____acres of buildings in______days.
What is 1.5 million acres in 3 days

answer: In size-up if sides A, B and C are showing fire what do you have?
"On 11 October 1871, the Chicago Tribune reported that 2,000 acres of buidings had been destroyed by the fire." that happened in 2 days. This was just building damage, not overall.
weeeeelllllll?
ya got me on that one chief sharp. I would say , ummm..What is....a fully involved marshmellow cooker.
What is Kilo, Lima, Mike, Oscar, Uniform and Zulu

Answer: what is staying to the right referencing?
What is Kilo, Lima, Mic, Oscar, Uniform and Zulu? Also known as the Phonetic Alphabet.

These devices on a ladder hold the fly section(s) in place after they have been extended from the bed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service