If you could only have one gift for Christmas, what would it be?
Philosophical/material; you have one shot.
What is it?
TCSS.
Art

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine would be philosophical, the knowledge and wisdom that comes from age. I'm a young buck, but I've done a lot in my time more than most my again and even some a few good years older. I don't act before I think or make poor decisions. I just wish I knew the meanings to the lessons I'm supposed to be learning that I won't find out until years down the road. I'd like to know how to avoid the obvious things that aren't so obvious to me at this point and time in life. I know its a little selfish not saying world peace and cure for disease and sickness etc. But I give a lot during the year, why can't christmas be the one time out of the year I get something for me :) TCSS and I hope each and everyone of you gets what you truly "DESERVE" for christmas, oh and Justin I'm keeping you and your girl in my prayers, goodluck to you and your future wife.
-Logue
I seriously need a car, Mine is falling apart. So a new car is it
For my DAD to get better and for my friends love and support.
Peace on earth and good will to man.
I WOULD WANT MY NEW HARLEY AND WARM LONG ROADS WITHOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO RUN ME OVER EVERY 10 MINS
I already received my Christmas gift this year. My mom is on the mend, she's back home and is in great spirits.

I have my health, I have a good job, I have a close, loving family (well.....most of the time....) I have amazing friends and I have a great department and even better brethren.

Life is pretty good, and I'm grateful.
mine would have to be go back to high school and start all over.. still being an emt and ff but not the rest of the stuff in my life going on.. i wish all that was differ
new suspenders
We can take what we are hearing on the news and in some cases, seeing with our own eyes and ignore it; content that EVERYONE is hurting this year, or we can squeeze a little bit of compassion out and do something nice for at least one other person.
WE CAN'T HELP EVERYONE, BUT EVERYONE CAN HELP SOMEONE! - Ronald Reagan
TCSS.
Art
Hope that wasn't a secret Justin. Merry X-mas.TCSS
Looks like no overtime for you OM. TCSS
For my friends here, I have left you a little story at my blog.
From the heart, I appreciate every one of you who take the time from your busy days to read some of my stuff.
And the little guy in my head appreciates it, too!
Link: http://www.firefighternation.com/profiles/blogs/christmaswith-a-twi...
TCSS.
Art

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service