We finished up with 14,651. Some days i felt like I took every one!, LOL. Just curious to see what kind of numbers everybody got last year. We were up about 150-200 from last year.

Views: 538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

around 80 fire i think and around 265-300 ambulance
My (all volunteer) Brigade had 278 for the year, single Station. About average. No medical.

I like these questions for a comparitive look at all the poor people who are swamped with calls! I saw a thread once (on another site?) that was a 'look how much better than you we are because we're so busy", and that of course is crap. Busier doesn't mean better. One thing though, I have heard that some FD's in North America record every vehicle that turns out as a 'call', others record incidents, as we do. That can skew the comparison a bit! How about saying how you record this data?

I saw a stat a month ago that made me sit up. The London Fire Brigade (in Britain) had recorded over 125,000 calls for its about 114 Stations by October I think it was! (No medical, and it's for incidents not vehicles)
we ran 346 all fire calls
We ran 297 calls last year. No ambulance, but did run some medical assist calls.
here we ran 1081 fire and 1890 ambulance
i think bagdad did about 45 or 50 runs
My dept, around 80,000 calls. My company about 2400, my house did about 5500. Two company house.
We finished with just over 330 calls for the year. We are a volunteer dept running fire but also have JAWS so we respond to all vehicle collisions. We have around 30 members in our department.
My department ran around 250 calls between fire and ems that is up about a hundred calls from last year and is steadily increasing drastically over the years.

Indian Falls Fire Department
Pembroke NY
We finished out the year at 274. Thats fire, med., mva, & mutual aid all together. But, unlike Bruces run count, ours keeps dropping every year.
I am still looking over the numbers for my station, I will have those next day.(sunday) My dept records the calls as incidents, 1 or 10 units responding to same call it is 1 incident. My station is a double company, we have 3 double companies in the city. I am interested to see our final numbers for the year.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service