OK i think I have the smallest department in the world perhaps we have 14 Firefighters, 2 lt, 1 Capt, 1 Ast. Chief, the chief and 3 cadets. Usaully we get maybe 3 firefighters to show for a call the 2 lts and the chief thats it! Who has the largest dept and do i have the smallest???

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 Chief
1 Asst Chief
1 Batt chief
1 Capt
2 Lt's
45 Firefighters
5 Cadets

Volunteer Fire Department in Wyoming
We run about 400 calls a year and cover over 3000 sq miles out of one station
35 - Firefighters
1 - Chief
1 - Deputy Chief
2 - Asst Chiefs
1 - Lt
1 - Capt
2 - Sgts

We run any where from 900 to 1000 fire ccalls a year. We have 2 3ngines, a truck, a squad, a special unit, and a utility for supplying additional manpower.
Here in Clarkson Nebraska have about 39 members total for fire and rescue. We have a population of about 500. We have around 11 or 12 rescue personal and we all have to be firefighters you cant just be on the squad. We run about 100 or so calls a year for both fire and rescue.

Mayberry454
Toni Conn
Clarkson Nebraska
our firedept. has 25 firefighters, 1 chief, 1 Ast., 2 captins, 1 jr. ff, and 1 lt., 2 engines and 2 tankers covering 5 towns, we also do mutual aid with 5 other depts.
You've got us beat: We have 34 with few officers. Turnout for calls varies from 3 to about 7 or 8. We're a semi-rural department.
23 total, 1 chief, 1 assistant chief, 1 captian, 20 firefighters. we are an all volunteer department running around 100 calls a year. most of our calls are EMS or grass fires.
Our entire district has 70 or so volunteers and 5 career personnel...of course our district is some 375 sq miles!!
My old department had 14 also, 1 chief, 1 asst chief, 3 captains, 9 firefighters. there were always 4 on duty and mon-fri 9-5 the chief and asst chief were on duty as well.
We are the largest district in our area :P Luckily we are mostly rural! Resources might get worn thin otherwise!
We have about 1500 uniform personnel. We are the largest department in the state of Virginia.
Here in Tonasket, WA we've got about 35 firefighters all volunteer including 1 chief, 1 assistant chief, 1 captain and 2 lieutenants. Only about 6 or 8 ever show up tho. Average about 120 calls a yr. with no EMS calls.
we have 23 all vol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service