I been a firefighter 25 years and an EMT for 2.5 years. How about you ?

Views: 1107

Replies to This Discussion

I have been in the fire service sins 1996 as a call fire fighter, and started full time as firefighter and EMT 17 Mai 2007
i've been in for 7 1/2 as a fire fighter spent 6 monthes as a lt but stepped down to go fight a war
3 Years in on the fire side and my 1st year as a EMT and working on the medics part now.
27 in ff and 26 in ems would never change a thing Love it.. Except getting older and slower.. Still love going in cold and coming out hot
31 for firefighting and 29 EMT...it's getting to be time.
19 years on the fire side and 13 years in EMS---and when its in front of me like this I think I'm too young for those numbers
I've been a FF for 20years and an EMT for 12 years.....Couldn't pick a better hobby!!! Spend more time at the firehouse than I do at work!!
I have been a firefighter for the last 3 years and i have had my EMS-First Responder for about a year
I have been an EMT for 33 yrs. Started in New York. Then moved to Pa. & New Jersey. I love heling people. Can't say anything else. The hardest was in New York City for 11 yrs. but I wouldn;t do anything difrent. If I had the chance.
Firefighter for 25 years. EMT-B for 8 years.
I started in the fire service in 1974 and EMS in 1978, Then became a NREMT-I in 1985
I have been an EMT and a Firefighter for 30 years.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service