To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5435

Replies to This Discussion

Be Safe Bro see ya later
Evening folks..........How is everyone?

I think I need a Coors lite.

I was just checking our stock...............it looks a little low

I just done a seniority check here............John sorry your the rookie here.........leave a your credit card on the counter to pay for the new shipment coming in........The bill is about $2750.00........... Don't worry I called the your card company and got your credit increased................I wouldn't let you get over your credit limit. Ole buddy..........LOL.
I was going to say better make it more than that we have some heavy partiers in here LOL.
Gm every body coffee is on warming the grill up
Hey John by the way thanks for picking up the bill a true bother you are any body seen that dam dog i got some bones for him
Morning to all. I had a GREAT time at my FIRST training exercise last night. Even got to experience an air pack for the first time. This calls for a celebration. DRINKS ARE ON ME ALL DAY... Dave, you better increase your order for the week. Dennis, I saw the dog chasing a damn cat yesterday. If you havent seen him I kinda figure he caught it....
thx john, i am done for the year, one more bud light please and i am going home.
Ouch not a fun time for you Kat
I'm in for a quick nite cap all... No problem on the orders if we need some more lets git r done LOL
An Adams for me please.
I am heading to bed and thought I should head in here first and grab a nice tall draft of what ever is on tap.... say hi then head out for bed .... 7 more days then back to work for me.... So trying to make the best of my time off..... spending it with my friends of ff nation.
good morning all coffee is on, you all have a good day im going to bed its been a long night
Good norning folks. Coffee is on. Got a little snow on the ground, about 1 1/2".

You all have a safe day.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service