To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5431

Replies to This Discussion

Lots of MVAs today people don't know enough to stay home!
GM all hey jeff how you guys make out in nutley we got around 14 in on the coast and 2 to 4 coming lol yeah i know what you mean about A-Holes on the roads John ,deb,rom, jen,anne dave and everybody else doing good i hope well if your not getting hit with this storm stop on in im buying the rounds today and we are having philly cheese steaks today for lunch and some rudolph stew lol get it jen be safe out there
Not as bad as I thought 6 to 8 I would say.
I'm in for a Cheesesteak and some bambi stew!! Add a long neck miller lite also!! All we got in Hagerstown,Md was a couple of inches but it is colder than a witches fanny here!!
Count me in on some Bambi stew as well plus a longneck Bud.
Dennis, Floyd.... Don't we still have some Blitzen Steaks in the Freezer.. I forgot about the Rudolph Stew you put in there earlier... I will have a bowl of stew please... and a Genny Light.. The investors still haven't made a decision.. but they may add Labatt's to the brewery's lineup..
That would be cool too. heard Labatts a good tasting brew.
hey if ya'll is makin Bambi stew make sure there is taters in it,,,thx.
Just sitting here with my birthday hat on...kids are in bed....hubby is out plowing. Hope he doesn't pick up any fixins for the Rudolph stew. Roads are nasty but most people seem to have gone to ground. Come help me blow out the candles before the cake catches fire !!!
hey, Jenn, Beverly. It is cold here, no snow. Ya'll sya safe.
Hi all just stoping in for a night cap Happy B-day Beverly my it be a good one to bad the hubby is not with you yes jen there is a lot of stew left wow rom forgot about the steaks deb rain check still on for the hot tub lol but its a good night for it nice and cold barkeep a round for the house AHHHH!!!!! that was good be safe all going home roads are bad
ok thx dennis whenever you are ready.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service