To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5432

Replies to This Discussion

morning, coffee is on, and Iamstill thawing out from my bike ride yesterday and Ladder training.lol.. I am starvin, maybe some biscuits and gravy..please!
Them Too!
I'll take a nice cup of hot chocalate with some whipped cream and a side of Jack!!
Keep the coffee hot! Me and the boys are gonna be out in a big storm all night!
Not here but it will be bitter cold tonight. Ya'll stay warm and stay safe.
It's not here yet we're getting it through the overnight in to tomorrow affternoon.
The snow is here!!!!!!!

Ye-ha!!!!
I'll take a miller lite and a shot of Jack!! ALL those out in the nasty weather Please be safe!!
morning, ya'll be safe today. coffee is on.
Putting the "Tank Treads" on the engine! We're getting 10 plus inches!!
sweet, I wish I was there! And refering to snow, I love it! It has been 6 years since ya'll got this kind of weather. I am so looking forward to Spring break! No time comic books for you Jeff! Stay safe my friend!
Morning everyone, hows everyone doing today?? Coffee please, what a slow weekend, only 3 calls. At least got some time to relax with the family.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service