To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5432

Replies to This Discussion

Rom ..... your right the one lap wonder won and im a 24 fan :)..... i know i should cheer for jr too being on the same team .... but the way he cause the big one was dirty !!!!!! barkeep ill take a dew it's late and im at work now
LOL....ahhh..yes...just a few ideas Jenn...lol!
OK floyd we BELEAVE you lol wink wink with all that dancing going on in the hot tub floyd nowonder you back is hurting lol jen whats up with the turtle where he come from it must have been when rom was on vacation well i dont know about that race yes dale jr did cry alot i dont even know where my guy placed at anybody know car 43 where are you Well coffee is on have a good day everybody be back at noon i think we will have some fried cod & ling to day hey jen can you whip up some tatter salad for me you make the best
Thanks for the tater salad jen boy its good with the fish help your selfs everybody yes where has Anne bing HMMMM up to no good i bet Rom watch your back anne out there some where lol wow i got a duck and rom a turtle Hmm Jen wow i hate to see what you come with for the rest of the guys lol well i have a cold one barkeep and anybody want one
thx.. Dennis, but just came in from a ride, need hot chocolate, it is colder out there than I thought!!!!!lol.
bummer, I have to put the bike away, it is going to snow tonight!!!
Hey.. no "Tommy Turtle" jokes.. I heard them all when I was a kid and Mattel put that dang toy out... LOL JENN>>>> you got me..... ooww ooww... LOL .... Floyd sorry to hear about the back.... moving all that distance and not using a rental truck cost you a sore back... lol.. Bartender... a Genny Light for me... and a double for Floyd..
Hey gang whats up Sorry I haven't been here in a while been on medic and had my Daughters B-day party and just going crazy with errands again. Bud for me please Barkeep.
hey, ya'll have a good night. and stay safe, I have ER duty tonight.
Stopping in for a nite cap How ya doin Deb Be Safe. Chat with all of you tomorrow.
Hey folks. How is everyone doing here tonight.

Rum n coke for me. Around for everyone.
Rom,
That was with a rental truck!! All my helpers backed out and what I did have we worked our A**es off! Thanks for the drink!! make it a double shot of jack and a miller lite long neck and I'll see everybody sometime tomorrow!!
that bites Floyd, been there. morning ya'll, coffee is on.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service