To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5435

Replies to This Discussion

Barkeep ive got his the rest of the night. that man has done a fine job on the chow. John its great
I think I will take a coors light and a plate of chow. Great work John. Food looks AWESOME. Im buyin a round for the house.
Someone give anne a paper towel she has it all over her face haha.. Noah thanx for the beer
found some bounty paper towels. we are set now. haha.
Howdy snipper, anne, dennis, noah and john.

Great job on the ribs. Man that is some good food.

Hats off to those in CA. We had a few local firefighters out there this past summer.

I need a coors lite
Hey Dave how are you you need to hit the H key not the N name is SHIPPER HAHA but someone like you i should know your not to smart haha just kidding buddy barkeep give this man a coors lite on me
you know he has a funny looking eye
hey. dont be disn dave shipper or we mite have to ship you out. haha. round 4 the house barkeep.
Wow packed house dam i guess im out on the deck hay guys here is a suround sound systum for the place hook it up and put a game on and i buying the house hey wheres my ribs at DEB/ Dave
Snipper I wonder how long it was going to take you to catch that. LOL

Thanks for Coor Rick
HAHA YOU A REAL JOKER DAVE . JOHN GREAT JOB ON SUPPER TONIGHT THANX AGAIN ANYONE FOR A GAME OF POOL
Ok i need a nice TALL glass of Beer didnt get to go out in the woods tonight had a bad call.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service