To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5470

Replies to This Discussion

Nite cap time!! I'll have a miller lite draft please!!
Good afternoon to all!! To all those working today and tonight, Be safe and carefull and most of all Have a Happy New Year!! I'll have a miller lite draft please!!
Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year. A few friends over to the house to celebrate tonight, little more prep work but I'm ready for a double Capt & Coke. Barkeep set everyone up with one on me when they come in.
Happy New Year to all!! College Football and beer!! I'll have a miller lite long neck and a BLT!! Thanks Dave!!!
Yeah I know!! Had to take a break from watching it!! I'll have a miller lite draft and a shot of Jack!! Hook all that stop by with a round on me!!
Hi to all! Nite cap time! I'll have a miller lite draft please!!
Watching the Pittsburgh Steelers game and I'm thirsty! A miller lite draft please!!
Oh Well, The boys arent in the show this year!! It's wat 2 early for a beer so I'll have a Lg OJ and a Hot Chocalate please!!
Hey Guys just a diet coke 8 hrs in the facility tonight
Hi all!! I'll have a miller lite draft please!!
Hi to all!! I'll have a miller lite draft and a bowl of New England Clam chowder please!!
GM to all!!! Hope all the brother & sisters from upstate New York & the New England states are doing OK with all that white stuff!! I'll have a hurricane please! Its five o'clock somewhere!!! And hook anybody else that stops by up 2!!!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service