To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5439

Replies to This Discussion

Medium Lou!! And a 2 miller high lifes ( 1 for Lou & 1 for me)
GM To all!! Todays special is any kind of soup, and a BLT! drinks are extra( Gotta make the $$ Some how!!) I'll have New England Clam Chowder as my soup and a miller MGD!!
Yeah Lou, When I went in the storeroom I found enough soup in there to feed 10,000 people so I thought we would get rid of it some how!! I'll take a miller lite long neck! And the grilled ham & cheese is a good one 2!!
GM To all!! It is almost lunch time so again we will have any soup & sandwhich that you want!! Dont worry Lou, I got yur grilled Pig & cheese and potato & bacon all ready for ya!! i'll be having the same!! And of course a couple of miller lites!! LOL!!
Ok, Its 7PM and where is everybody ?? Its FRIDAY!! I'll have a miller lite draft please!
Ok Lou!!! Where is everybody else?? I'll have a miller high life and hook lou up 2! And anybody else that stops by tonight!!
Thanks Lou!! i heard from Hondo in a PM!! He s busy with EMT!! And Anne & Rom are taking care of mom! But where everybody else is a anybody guess!! I''ll take a miller lite and hook Caleb up 2!!
Nite cap time!! I'll have a shot of jack and a miller lite!!!
Hi all!! i'll take a miller lite draft and we got wings with all the sauces!!
No problem!! plenty of wings and chips left!! I'll have a miller lite draft and hook Caleb up 2!! And anybody else that stops by!!
GM To all!! We have a buffet breakfast still up! It has all the good stuff! And we will be putting up some Lunch items too!! I'll take a lg OJ please!!
Not a thing Lou!! just wondering where everybody is??!!!! I'll have a miller lite and a shot of Jack! Hook lou up 2!!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service