To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5467

Replies to This Discussion

GA to all!!! WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? I'll have a miller lite long neck!!
Hellooooooooooooooooooo where is everybody im all by myself barkeep its me and you tonight so turn up the jukebox for some good old rock put the jack on the bar and keep the beer flowing hell join me too
Good Evening All. Bartender, I'll have a Sam Adams, please. I need some change for the jukebox. Time to crank it up. Put the race on the big screen of course. If anyone walks in tonight, their first one is mine.
Let's liven it up people!
Happy late Fathers day to all!!! This dad needs a miller lite long neck and a shot of jack please!!!
GM.All hope all are dads had agood day coffee is on grill is hot any takers on some hotcakes and eggs
hey dennis thx for the coffee, had breakfast already,have a good day my friend stay safe.
Hey Deb sorry i missed you come back soon you hear jen when you go for the tan let us know so we can put are glasses on bright white bright white lol im dead hey ducky how you been bud long time come on take a walk with me by the range (Floyd get ready ) yes me and unk rom what to have a word with you lmao frist round on me
Dennis, Let me know And I'll be ready!! LOL!! I'll have a miller lite draft please!!
Hey... Hey... hey.... Did I hear that Ms. Jenn is sunbathing out back on the patio...... I want front row... no bleacher seats... I know she worked hard this winter and that new yellow bikini is ready for action..... Danm I forgot the suntan lotion.... Dennis, where is yours??? Floyd... do you have any???? Don't forget to turn back on the camera's... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awy7plmh4gQ

I found the suntan lotion... and Ms Jenn is using it...... WOW
ROM thats not miss jen that was my sister what where you doing at her house lmao that duck put you up to it FLOYD take him out the duck not rom come on rom buy me & floyd a few
Dennis.... I will buy you more than a few..... if that is your sister.... aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr Bartender.. Keep them coming to my soon to be brother-in-law... Dennis.... LMAO Floyd... I hope you keep that video ...... Bartender... Floyd needs a miller lite and a shot of jack.... keep my Genny Lights coming... I am still in shock.... LOL.... WOW
Thanks Rom, And Dennis, Ducky told me some things so we need to talk!!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service