To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5469

Replies to This Discussion

They are really pouring it on Jenn.... Feet getting alittle sticky..lol

Drinks for everyone for I went back to work today.... And for the next 3 days 12"s got to love it..
Captain and Coke tonight next rounds on me
Ill take a double shot of Jose Cuervo please. I had a bad day today. Any one care to join me in a drink? Just leave the bottle bar keep.
No takers. You know when I drink alone I perfer to be by my self. Hey thats a cool song.
Eric, I'll join ya but make mine a miller lite long neck and a shot of Jack!!
You got it Floyd. Bar keep set my freind up and keep the change.
Good Morning or veing this close to lunch,Afternoon!! I'll have a miller lite draft and something for lunch!!
Tim Welcome man have not seen or heard from you in a while
Eric I would love to have a drink,but sitting a my job ..After if you are still in here I will buy you one
Good evening everyone........... Ms. Jenn, I have been thinking...... you and I have not fired up that Juke
Box in quite awhile... . and shared a dance.... so let me put in the first quarter and play a song to dance too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQls53Piuj0
Next song up.. Ms. Jenn.. another favorite of mine... you still have the touch..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2YIpZWBqA
Let's have a good old dance tonight.... everyone pick a partner ... and put a quarter in the Juke Box .... Come on gals... you know we care....

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service