To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5470

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone!!
Thats right Dennis left you a treat... Because that is what friends are for..lol
welcome to the family feel free to join in on the fun at any point..we all are very nice and love to joke with each other..So join in at any point...... But being a guy you are already on the losing end at the bar..lol
Welcome to the family also..As before feel free to join in on the fun

Barkeep beer for both
Welcome .... to the CRAZY SALOON.... where the beer is cold and the HENS are Hot.... don't worry about the swimsuit on top of Rudolph's head that is hanging on the wall.... and the duck feathers on the floor... all is normal..... LMAO ... Bartender line up those drinks please for our new members ..... for me... another Genny Light please..
Hey All, And welcome to the NEWBIES to the Saloon!! Barkeep set the rookies up with a round and give me and Rom a couple of LONG NECK Genny lites!!
Hi to all from Alpena AR. The shift is over. Its time for a long neck bud. Set up a round for every one on me.
Hey all.
Hell yeah the hens are hot. That's why the showers are cold!!
GM. Hi hayley sorry i missed you last night welcome to the saloon just one thing the hens here are a grate bunch of ladies lil crazy but hole lot of fun like us guys the best in the world (boy the sh## is getting deep lol )and to the new guys drink on me and jeff AMEN brother coffee please to early for a drink lol
GM to all, Hell Yes the Hens are hot!! LOL!!!! I'll have a long neck Miller lite and whats for lunch??
Now.... Now... Floyd.. lets not get too friendly to these HENS..... lol.... Bartender... another Genny Light please..
Hey Rom, I know!! LOL!!! I'll have a miller lite long neck!!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service