To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5456

Replies to This Discussion

HELLO ALL COFFEE IS ON NOW WORKED LAST NIGHT IM DRINKING A SHORT ONE THEN TO BED I GO MY LITTLE ONE WANTS TO PUT UP XMAS LIGHTS TONIGHT SHOULD BE FUN ALL BE SAFE TODAY
morning everyone.. up and off to the woods I go, still got a tag to fill so wish me luck... If it is brown it goes down.....Is the phrase of the day.....
Cool phrase Anne...... wowo did I pass out here last night studying... I think I was studying the labels of all the Adams I drank LOL. ......coffee please
Hi everybody how are things Hey anne make sure you hit the right brown i dont want to see something sticking out my a-- if you know what i mean lol Dave i think the guy next door will sell if the price is right if where going to do it do it right HMMM in groundpool NICE Barkeep im buying the round John how you feeling better lol
I think I got smoke coming from my ears LOL, another Adams barkeep please and a round for everyone else as well, tomorrow we will celebrate the end of my first quarter LOL
yeah guys nothing going on down here in DC but colds , So I'll take a shot of jack and a genny lite draft please!!
Good evening all.

Rum n coke me. Set the bar up for a round on me tonight.

just got back from a meeting. Updating our EMS protocols.
Good morning Folks!!!

Pulled a vac day from work. Getting engine five pump test today.

Hope all have a save day
yes boys and girls i shot a doe yest not only ten minutes in the woods and she came up on my left hand side.. Shot her neck line broke it... It was a sweet shot... gutting was easy no blood in the tum tum.... she was not a big one about 120 lbs. But she was brown and she had to go down... I was in my pride and glory yesterday... Have to go back to work on weds ... Gut is alittle sore ,but what a way to end my post surgery vac..... If I did not hit anything yest Dennis it was your little brown I was coming for lol......
Coffee for me please.

Congrats Anne. Sounds like it was a good hunt. I havent had a chance to head out yet. Im hoping tomorrow morning will provide a nice buck for me.
LMAO Anne gongrats on your doe but just remember i run faster then a doe WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO barkeep give anne a shot
hey where is everybody im buying and the bowlingally is done so whos up for a game but you got to spot me some pins lol

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service