you can post some of your favorite fire fighter or fire related quotes here, mine is

"I am just another fireman because the story focuses on Joaquin Phoenix's character, but I play Joaquin's close friend and I get burned up a little bit, but I don't die.
Morris Chestnut"

if you could supply the author it would be greatly apreciated

EDIT:-10.17.08- non fire fighter quotes are also excepted,
EDIT:11/26/08 dont forget to add me

Views: 12102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we bust our ass for yours
No doubt
I am retired from the service but did over 40 years service. I still get the opportunity to address the new, young men and women of the NM fire service.
These new generation firefighters are dedicated to their service and community, provide top notch service. They have great new ideas and always get the job done. It is about time we provide the best safety SOP's, safety equipment for the firefighter and safer vehicles.
The quote I use in most of my classes usually gets a chuckle, "I came into the fire service when they made trucks of wood and men of steel" I love the reaction, I first heard this from Chief Ray Kuhn, ret. Alb. Fire Chief (deceased)
FFN needs a like button.
"I can still make a newbie puke"
It's supposed to do that
"If they can't take a joke, why did they hire me?" Capt. Kenley Newman OR
"Stick with me, I'll make you famous!" then firefighter John Spencer to rookie upon entering a house fire!
I had a fire instructor that always said " There are those that know, those that dont know, and those that dont know they dont know. The last one will get you killed."

Of course there is also "JAFO"= Just another f##king observer"
"DWPA= Died with paramedic assistance" LOL
i love this movie and it makes me cry but i still watch it and u can lean alot from that movie but it is nothing compaired to what you see in the field
my favorite quote is "PUT THE WET STUFF ON THE RED STUFF"
first episode of the FX series Rescue Me Dennis Leary says to a FDNY probie class "You wanna know how big my balls are? My balls are bigger than two of your heads duct taped together.....but there are no medals on my chest assholes. I'm no hero."
God Created Firemen so Cops would have heros

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service