Very interested in doing a fire fighter exchange.  I can start the fire exchange in July 2011 when my wife takes a leave from her teaching position.  Would prefer to do an exchange with a family and am willing to exchange accomodations.

Ron Lyons

Brampton Fire, Canada

Ron.Lyons@brampton.ca

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's your wife look like?
I'll send you two if you send me one that can follow orders.....LOL
Deal!
WP....I really don't think that's what he had in mind.....Good come-back though....I will give you 10 points for that one.....LOL I don't think Ron is prepared for our humor though......
Paul,
Did dude delete his comment?
Don't think so....maybe he doesn't know how.....caught enough flack for it....I might slack off a bit now.....on the other hand.......LOL
Sounds like you just don't wanna cut the grass! lol
Good luck with the exchange. Its an awesome way to get out and see the rest of the world's brothers n sisters on the job. Great Idea. I remember meeting a bloke..no wait thats England... um.. a "mate" from down under who was doing a stint in Winnipeg one year. Very neat idea.

OH - By the way, just to add - The fact that Ron is from Canada, does in no way shape or form tie him to the famous beer stealing caper recently on this site. I can say with a fair degree of certainty- he is on the other side of the country! just sayin!
I'm so confused. I thought HE said "I'll send you two if....". But that was you. I'll get better.
Doubt it....You Jakes all got your minds in the gutter.......Just like me......LOL
Shhhhhhh...Don't tell anyone....I heard this is the advanced party for an invasion by Canada....
I forgot how much time we have on our hands as firefighters. Shouldn't you be asleep by now.
Naw....too much fun pissing people off here tonight....also too damn hot........and I do all this as a Volunteer...!!!!! Isn't life great.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service