I talked to a few of you at the county meeting about having T shirts made for the County association to make a few bucks.Im working on prices to see what we can do .

If i can have them made for eight dollars and we charge ten,twelve,whatever we decide and keep the money off the top for the association.

It only works if we the firefighter buy them. My thoughts are the the county logo on the breast our association name on the back. listed under the names of all the departments in the association.

Think it will make a few bucks?

Views: 317

Replies to This Discussion

I couldnt of said it better D... Hats off and i COULDNT AGREE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK so let me get this straight i said the same thing as D with less words (unsuall) for me.. and now you are giving him the standing ovation.........hhhhhmmmmmm brother i think you need the chap stick. welcome aboard to the correct way of thinking.
Considering the source ill let this one slide farva. chicken f*cker. I see your point Lt4. but with Sullivan hes little different than the rest. but we will get money coming in soon.
Well the T shirts are off the ground you guys have till August to get your orders in i will have more details soon. We need to to decide at the next meeting what colors we want. We are only doing one sceme so lets hear your input and vote at the next meeting at Franklin Twp. in June.Thanks for this little step in moving the County forward by helping make a few bucks. Spread the word lets show some pride for our county.
i'll buy one
TIM I THINKS A GOOD IDEA AND I THINK IT WILL WORK .
i want one
Tim Brett and I talked on the way home and we think you should sell them for 12 $ instead of 10$ so the group makes more money. Just a thought
Could we get our department name in the front county emblem? They will all be the same exept for the department you represent.... It might be a set up headache for the designer though. I am trying to get one made for the fire chiefs association on the same design you came up with. BE SAFE!!!
i willl see what we can do. As far as price we will have to recind the motion and redo it. Its up to the association
Would changing the price truly make out for us. How many people would buy 2 shirt for $20 but cut their order back for the $4 extra?? some may or it might not be an issue. only time will tell. just a thought.
I like the $10 myself we are not going to get rich sellin t-shirts. It shows some unity and pride witch has been growing as of late

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service