The LEPC has been made aware of the availability of hosting 2 one day classes on Chlorine Emergencies. We are tentatively scheduling these for Aug. 1st and 2nd. do to the training equipment being in the area. I don't have locations set as of yet, but will let everyone know as soon as they can be arranged. Another opportunity for haz/mat techs to get their certification hours as well as the rail car class that D is planning. I will post info as it becomes available.

Views: 285

Replies to This Discussion

Willie if you would like to have one of these classes on the lower end of the county Glenmoor would be happy to host one.. you pick which one and we will work with it buddy...
Willie. I spoke with Rick and we are cool for the Saturday (8/1). I will confirm the location tomorrow. Thanks.
OK, the Sat. Aug. 1st class will be in Columbiana, Many Thanks, we'll work on the other details later
OK, the second class on Sun. Aug. 2nd will be at Glenmoor. Many Thanks, we'll work on the other details later.
Will do D
willie, any word on these classes yet? times?
The chlorine classes are 6 hours each with hands on trng, 9 to 3 each day. The first class is Sat., Aug. 1st at the Upper Room Fellowship Hall on Rt. 14 in Columbiana. The second class is Sun., Aug. 2nd at the Glenmoor FD. Lunch will be furnished each day. Haz/ Mat techs will suit up in level A training suits. This is a certifide class thru the Ohio Fire Academy and certificates will be issued. Pre registration is required by calling the LEPC office at 330-424-0861 or by email at; cclepc15@yahoo.com. My apology to Max, I believe I stated at the County meeting that the second class was going to be at Highlandtown, my mistake I got the class mixed up with the railroad tank car class which will be at Highlandtown on July 25th. Sorry Max.
The Aug 1st Chlorine class in Columbiana appears at this point to have enough, but is open for more to register.
The Aug 2nd Chlorine class at Glenmoor is still hopeful, but I don't have very many names, I know there are some from Glenmoor but that is about it right now. If we don't have a minimum of 12 we can't run the class and get the certificates from the OFA. Where are all the Haz/Mat Tech's that need refresher hours? Remember these classes are free!!! Names are needed to pre-register!!
Willie,
I have six or seven and Calcutta said they had five. I would be impressed if we really get more than eleven to attend from all the southern stations. It might be a record who knows? BE SAFE!!!
YOU CAN ADD ME FOR THE CLASS AT GLENMORE I WILL SEE HOW MANY MORE I CAN GET FROM LIVERPOOL TWP. WILL LET YOU KNOW.
We will get enough to have the class down at Glenmoor i will call around and drum us up what we need. If they dont want to come then f*ck them they can hang on our coat tales. This gets so fricken old classes that can be that fall threw because no one wants to show.. Seems like so many dont think they need it.. everyone in this area could use the Chlorine class. we have so many potentials in our area. i know in our township we have multible areas that could effect us. who will protect the public if we cant protect ourselves??????
Max I have five guys coming and if I dont have to work i WILL BE THERE.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service