If you could get whatever truck you wanted at your station what would it be?

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotta go with lb, I'd love a Crown. Buuuut, since I can't have one, throw me a Seagrave stick. No need for the bucket. Truckies climb ladders! Give me one about 100', and all the toys on it I can get!
At this point anything to replace the '84 peice of crap pumper we have now. Thankfully we have a quint that is only 6 years old so we have atleast one truck that works properly.
well we all know that any new ap. is grate and fits are spects i just would like a ap. that works and can preform to it potenchl in the late august or early sep.we are reseving are now pierce is in town replacing one of are engins can not weight
At my part time FD, we would really like a new ladder. The one we have, we have just learned to wrok with the problems that it provides us us. But we need a new one. Now, at my full time FD we have good equipment. The only issue is that we need to reconfigure the equipment on the apparatus that we already have. We do not need any new apparatus, we just need to rework the apparatus that we already have.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service