Hi -- I'm the producer of the Firehouse Video Training System and a former producer of American Heat. I am currently developing a series of Quick Clips (running time about 3 minutes each) to illustrate certain tactics, techniques and SOP's. The clips are meant to be used by a live instructor to augment his/her presentation.

I've completed Ground Ladders, Search and Rescue, Search with Rope Tether and a few others. I am interested in this groups' ideas as to what other topics you'd like to see covered in such a series. Also, if there area any departments in New Jersey, SE Pennsylvania which would like to participate, we really appreciate the gesture.

A collection of my current videos can be viewed here on Firefighter Nation or at Sony's crackle dot com/firehouse Answer here ot to taskforce2006@comcast.net Thanks in advance.

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forcible Entry. I have seen too many folks with the idea just to break things on the premise that they wanted to access the area. Maybe reinforcing the "try before you pry" rule or methods to reduce collateral or unnecessary damage to a structure. Even the idea that you can break glass in a door before you kick the entire door in...
Maybe it's a novel concept but how about training videos showing correct size-up, building construction, fire behavior, etc., ways of not getting into trouble in the first place. This way we don't have to train as much on bail out, maydays, and saving our own. Just a thought.
How to properly stretch an attack line from both a preconnected and static hose bed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service