Just looking for general discussion. Anyone got an idea of something to say, well here ya go.

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that sounds swell, Hey aren't you an Explorer? Does New York State allow Boy Scout Explorers to run courtesy lights to go to a dispatched fire alarm?
i have Able 2 Lights. its about 160 LEDS packed into a 12ish inch long slim stick that i mounted on my dash
I use Whelen products and only LED's anymore, they last forever and the cold up here can put a havic on lightbars.
If anyone is in the market for some dash lights or sirens, I am a retailer and can give you a great deal on these products. I can get practically anything you can think of. If you are interested just send me an email at shadowsstrobesnsirens@yahoo.com Thanks
I have a Able 2 SHO-ME light on the wifes car and I am not sure what my car has I just know its a an older type with halagen bulbs.
whelen ISP188-c high output strobe pack, whelen isp-94 high output strobe pack and 10 hide-away strobes and 2 whelen grill strobes.......
NONE.
Whelen 48" 9M 10 head strobe with 2 take down, L & R alley lights and 2 halgen rear flasher (yellow)
Car has the issued Whelen dual rotating minin light bar with a red lens.
my other car has the Sho-Me LED light bar with clear lens and red LEDs and 7 flash patterns

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service