Music Poll: Am I the only person in the Fire Service who listens to Hard Core Music

I am taking this poll to see if other people besides me and a fellow brother in my dept. listen to hard core or metal music. So let's hear it, and if not what type of music makes you feel ALIVE inside when you listen to it.

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nope i do....like cradle of filth, lamb of god,evanessence,3doors down,disturbed, well band like that to many to list
I LOVE ALL THE METAL BANDS LIKE I SAID,I DO LIKE A LOT OF THE 80S POP AND NEW WAVE BANDS ALSO,AND RAP,WELL..I LIKED THE BLACK MUSIC FROM THE 80S,IT SOUNDED OKAY,LIKE BILLY OCEAN,AND NEWCLEUS,AND HATE TO SAY IT MICHEAL JACKSON,ONLY THE THRILLER ALBUM,IT PRETTY MUCH ROCKED,SINCE EDDIE VAN HALEN DID THE SOLO ON BEAT IT.BUT METAL IS IN MY BLOOD TO STAY,AND THE POWER BALLADS WERE SO COOL. A LOT OF THESE NEW BANDS WOULDNT KNOW A GUITAR SOLO IF IT BIT THEM.
OMG Lords of Acid...I didn't think anyone else knew about them. Phew what an interesting group.
Yep, heard of a few of them. My soon to be ex-brother in law is a major hard core fan and I have heard them through him.
I second that ROFLMAO!!!!!
OK now in all of this so far I have yet to see anyone that has mentioned their love of 80's hair bands mention Def Leppard.

Come on...'Pour Some Sugar On Me' was the ultimate 80's hair band song. I was at the MVA here in Maryland a few months ago and along comes this car parking beside me with 2 teens in it and they had that song blasting and were singing it like they were with me at 1 of the many DL concerts I went to in the 80's. It was hysterical to see and hear it. Wow what memories. I threw my panties on stage at one of them and Steve Clarke, 1 of the guitar players who is dead, caught them and hung them on the neck of his guitar. Talk about a thrill for a then 16 year old girl...lmao!!!!
Heather - You wild girl....LOL
He's not.
Sure he is.....Check out the Perez Hilton web site....he and Jim Morrison quaffing cocktails at Chez Le Morte in Monaco......
don't hold back Jeff....tell us how you really feel...
and for what it's worth...musically I'm in your camp except for the country angle....I do like the recent (last ten years) stuff.....
How funny! I've just spent 1 and 3/4 hours driving and listened to a mix of my favourite Def leppard songs twice over! Had a ball, cruising down the freeway doing 110 with the drivers window down and singing (if that's what you call my screech and off tone noises- a bit like a cross between an alley cat on heat and some humpback whale in distress....) my guts out to songs like Rocket, Woman, Gods of War, Hysteria, Love Bites, Make Love Like a Man, Armageddon, Excitable (Now that's a great song!!!) and loads of others. I think about 18 tracks in total were blasting away....
{closet Def Leppard fan here as well}

I wanted to marry Joe Elliottt when I was 16
:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service