Hey everyone. Just thought I'd drop a quick note and introduce myself. I am a volunteer with a small town department in North Texas and am active duty Navy stationed at Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls, TX, but getting ready to retire in about a year and a half. I have been involved in Fire/Rescue since 1986 in one way or another. See you all around the forums.
Ross aka Kowboy

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Ross;

Sheppard AFB. When I was there (back in the stone age) we used to say, "If God wanted to give Texas an enema, that's where he would stick the tube." Be sure to duck the tornadoes. Iowa Park seems to attract them.
GREETINGS FROM OXBOW NY
Greetings Ross from a volunteer fire fighter/EMT in Prince George's County Maryland.
Hey there neighbor nice to have ya on board! Im a volunteer with the Wellington FD just up the road from ya a bit.
Welcome, I was in the Navy also, got out in 92, I was ABH2, Iam now a Volunteer here in Florida. Stay Safe
Howdy Ross from the corner of Texas and New Mexico...aka El Paso.
Hi Ross, Thank You for Protecting Our Great Country and Please Stay Safe Brother. Welcome to the FireFighterNation. Hughie The 57 House GO PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!! GO FOR No 6!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Aboard:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service