FFN Fantasy Football - FREE Pro Draft Saturday 2pm Eastern - 6 Teams Still Available!

Looking for 6 more experienced players for the Pro League

Draft 9pm Eastern/8pm Central - Wednesday!

ESPN Fantasy will host the leagues!
Draft Day is Sept 3
9:00 et for Pro League

Date changed to assure a full league.

We still need 6 owners. It's FREE!!!
Link to the Group FFN Fantasy Football

Views: 672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a plan, Count me in..I've played on Yahoo a couple years and 1 year on ESPN...Great idea...let me know when you wanna start.
GQ? If football goes to this count me WAY out... :)
J,

You are just plain wrong! Wrong...

(...walks away shaking head...)

Ok so we will build a league just for you with only buff players...no lineman, only quarterbacks and the like...right?
Ill come up with some FFN Champions T-Shirt designs too.

Nothing better than being able to talk smack for a year after the season is over. I know the guys here can't wait for revenge.

Yall Stay Safe
AWAYS BEEN INTERESTED, KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT... COUNT ME AS A BEGINNER.... I'M IN!
Count me in!!!
So for those with absolutely no idea- what is ut?

Out of interest, why do you guys call it football? They're a bunch of big girl blouses who where padding so they don't get hurt or break their fingernails.... :)

Here's some real football http://www.afl.com.au/
im in
Aussie Rules, isn't that like some kind of medieval game that the victors get to decapitate the losers? Oh wait wrong continent!
American Rules Football.

You pick position players in a draft, like the real teams do.
Goal to score the most points each week and win your game against aother team from your league.

Points scored for yards usually 10 yards for 1 point.
Touchdowns normally 6 points
Kicking game, 1 pt for extra points and 3-5 for field goals depending on distance.

Hope that helps.
OK....always been a FF lurker...never really played, so I'll cheerfully place myself in the "rank beginner" category...but I am SO in....at least until my beloved Gang Green returns....or until the Giants Training Camp resumes at SUNY (be jealous, be very jealous).

God I miss football. I've been calling flags on the play in the office to keep myself entertained.
:)
sorry Wally, take me off that advanced list....I might know most of the football rules, but I'm a fantasy league probie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service