Ok....so....how many times do you walk in the firehouse and hear....TAZE HIS ASS.....coming from the day room? Well is my firehouse just the stupid or do other firefighter watch COPS during the shift? And do you get into it.....like yelling out RUN BOY RUN!!!!!!!! when the cop is chasing him. Just wondering.

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You gotta love cops!
I love when boneheads get pulled over and the cop asks them if he can search the car. It's a consent search...you can say "NO"!!! They always give permission and the cop always finds something! DUH!!
If we hear "taze his ass" coming from the day room it could be either that Cops is on or that one of the County Deputies has stopped by and we're trying to convince him to taze another FF haha
Has anyone seen Street Patrol and Jail yet? Good hard rockin' times on those shows. Here in AZ it's on MY 45 cable 9. Check it out.

Erin
Cant forget World's Wildest Police videos at lunch time, haha
Hell yeah nothing better than a good beat down! We live vicariously through you'all.
Yeah I've seen Jail. It's amazing how stupid people can get even when there's a camera in their face!
yes bring back the Sheild, heard season six will be starting soon but supposed to be the final season. Bummer
We watch COPS, Amazing Videos, Springer, Maury, anything having to do with hunting or fishing, and of course the Local News.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service