4th Alm in Boston Mass
Boston has a Block of Stores going. It just went to a 4th Alm & members have been evacuated from the fire bldg. Updates on IPN - Live Audio on firefeeds.com

Update - 6 Firefighters Injured. 2 are Serious Cond. IC has requested CISM Team. Cos to report to cmd post with riding lists for PAR.

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our deepest condolences go out to the families and firefighters.
My thoughts and prayers are with the friends, families, brothers/sisters in Boston. Such a shame, Rest Easy Boys.
No matter where your from, no matter if your paid, volly, paid on-call, what ever........ The death of our own hurts. I do not know them personally, yet they are my family. I have not worked with them professionally, yet they are my family. I have not been to there house, or to the park for a bar-b-que, yet they are my family. For those of you in the area, remember them for the great times you had.....Forget not the other members of our family that will be hurt by this.....the signifcant others, the children, the parents, etc....for when even though we will allways remember, they will want to forget. So help them remember the great times; the birthday parties, weddings, anniverseries, the great things on and off the truck that our fallen family has done in the so short of time that they we re here. And finally lest us all remember, thought more of our fire family are no longer physically with us down here, There on the big dept. up top, checking in, getting gear, saying hi to friends and family gone before, finding a bunk and locker, and watching down on us, maybe even responding and helping us when we dont even know it....... Rest in Peace my Boston Brothers, Rest in Peace....

http://www.CommentYou.com/Images/Firefighter/"">CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
Get More at COMMENTYOU.com
Jason A. Myer
USDOI BLM Fire ENOP & Carbon County, WY Paid On Call (Volly) Firefighter
My condolences and prayer to there families and the Boston Fire Department. Rest is peace
I will be praying for these brave men and their families. You will be in the thoughts and prayers of your brothers and sisters from the Town of Vernon Fire Dept.
May you 2 fine men rest in peace. My prayers to the families, The Boston Fire Department, and the city of Boston.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service