Who here has bought/sold equipment from e-bay and what was it?

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have bought alot of different items on ebay and I have found some awesome buys and you find some very rare items on ebay its well worth browsing.Hughie The 57 House
I Bought a wide varitey of goods ranging fron shirts,hats,warning lights,ect. Most of the things I purchase is well worth it. The thing I like abo e-bay is the bidding ind how it works.
I buy a lot of historical stuff, pictures, helmets, books from E-Bay. Watch out because sometimes it can get really fierce and price wars happen with the "good" stuff.
Without going to Ebay, is anyone interested in a Class 2 harness for their gear. I have a guy that bought one and has decided he wants something else. $100 for a RIT Rescue Class 2 harness. MSRP $155. Can go either inside or outside your pants is you have keepers. Let me know if interested.
Done both. Pretty open ended question I must say.... why do you ask?
I have bought a bunch from Ebay. Most of my purchases are antique fire equipment. (30 inch brass nozzles, antique fire extinguishers etc)

With PAYPAL buyer protection as your guarantee (I only shop paypal accepted auctions) you have little to worry about. If the ad is fraud, you get your money back. If the item is misrepresented, you get your money back.
I've purchased heaps of books (Manuals, text books, etc)- I purchase from all around the world, but predominantly USA and UK.

I also purchase quite a bit from the FireFighters Bookstore.
Just curious about what kind of deals people have found and I was bored and that was the only topic I could think of before heading into work.. I myself have bought 3 rescue knives. Post here if you have any good deals to offer.
I purchased a hose cart on E-bay from Long Island New York.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service