Everyone remembers Emergency! and a few may even remember Firehouse. I know Dennis Leary has one. I want to know why theres not a reality based show like Cops that focuses on the fire service. Even something along the lines of the old Emergency shows would be better than nothing.
Gimme some feedback folks!

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few years back there use to be a show called The Bravest, they have DVD's out of the show, but it didn't come out till late at night when it was on tv. I'm not sure why they really haven't put anything on tv like they use to. There is a show called The Battalion (thebattalion.tv) and it has a lot of different shows, and its reality. I haven't had a chance to watch a lot of them but I think I'm about to start watching more of them, as far as I know at this point this is the only one. But there is a lot of shows on the website, east coast has Kentland, DC, and Prince George's county, West Coast is San Francisco, Midwest is coming in 2009 and the south in 2010 and there is some other stuff on the website, but I hope this helped you out, take care and stay safe. http://www.thebattalion.tv/
Cory
We've had a couple of real-life shows based on firefighting here, a couple on wildfire and one urban (that I can think of). I found them painful to watch. Perhaps the directors had too much say in things.
Theres rescue me on Fox.
Thanks to all for the replies! Maybe we need to start a grass roots type deal and petition the networks.Why should COPS be the only game on national TV? Where the hell is that Jack Webb spirit?
There used to be a show not to long ago I believe it was called "rescue 44"
some places to watch video's on the net is
www.flashovertv.com
www.mabas21.com
www.bestfirefightervideo.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by