If u have a light or know of a good LED interior light under $100 please let me know.
If you know a good company or place to get a good brand let me know too.

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It all depends on what size you want but look up on galls, I would not buy from galls their over priced in my book, then do a google and you'll come up with a lot of things.
galls has a nice led light forr $99 but u also have to pay shippin but they are nice for the price i own 2 of them.and the chief has 2 and a few other ff on my department has bought them
try criags list, its hit or miss there, but i found a dash light there for 20, it works fine, not led, but hey u never know

Tim
I run a LED made by Brooking Phoenix. I love it. its bright and really moves traffic (better than my mini lightbar on the roof) Shows up great during the day and even batter at night. Mulit flash patterns from split to soild on california style. This light can be found on this website and they even have a video of it. http://www.lshlights.net/AMAZING/itemMatrix.asp?CartId={93E7DCEVERESTFB-84D1-494D-91EC-0DB4B539DCE4}&GroupCode=BR-48-Phoenix&eq=&MatrixType=1

I think your going to like the price of this one at ONLY $60.00 but dont let the cheap price scare you. I had fellow FF ask me how many hundreds of dollars I paid for my light. awsome light. Or if you dont like that one check out the other lights that same website has or another good site is speedtechlighting.com

Good Luck
FF Bruce Ross
Indian Falls Fire Dept.
Pembroke Fire Dist.
Pembroke NY
I have some speed tech light's they are led's a very good product and really good price's there web site is
speedtechlights.com the stl z8 is a good deal its like $80.00. But be safe and fun talk to you later.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service