has anyone heard of volunteers going to red lights in NY? if so what is the lastrst news on it?

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think someone is pulling your leg a bit here....I can hear the dispatcher now...."Code Brown"...We used to use that "code brown" in the nursing home when a client had a bowel "accident".....Paul
Would go good with a camo paint job.
i just moved to new york from michigan so going to just a blue light was diffrent for me out there you have red lights and can have a siren on your personal car or truck but still have to obey all the laws and if you get caught breaking one by a cop or a officer of the dept they can have some serius effect on your life like court action out there you got 1 year from the time you join a dept till you can run a light have to be trained in frie 1&2 and for our station had to be driver quilifyed here in new york i just asked the cheif and he told me ok and handed me a card i dont know if its cause i have been a firefighter for 15 years or if he does this to anyone who askes but here the blue light dont get me there any faster then without it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service